The Indian Cancer Society Rehabilitation Centre (RC) provides various survivorship programs to the cancer patients and survivors. The Cancer survivors and their family members have benefited from the various facilities and aid programs offered by the Indian Cancer Society.
Physical Restoration Services
- Cervical Cancer Rehabilitation Kits
- Prosthetic/Orthotic Appliances (e.g. Upper & Lower Limb Latex Prosthesis)
- Aids and Appliances for Disabilities
Psycho-Social and Community Adjustment Services
- Vocational Rehabilitation and skill training
- Cancer Survivorship Programme
- Counseling for Cancer patients and family members
Aid To Rural/Urban Cancer Patients/ Survivors
- Daily livelihood/assistance to 85/100 Cancer Patients/Survivors and Dependents
- Free food and nutritive supplements
- Medical assistance
- Ambulance Services
- Free clothes, blankets, monsoon kits etc.